Categories: Pasta Dishes
Hollow, long pasta strands, slightly thicker than spaghetti. Bucatoni are thicker than bucatini.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Bucatini with Skate Sauce: Bucatini alla Razza
- Bucatini With Mussels
- Bucatini With Pesto and Shrimp
- Bucatini with Chantrelles, Spring Peas, and Prosciutto
- Bucatini All'Amatriciana (Spaghetti with a Hole with Bacon and Tomato)
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Pick-a-Pepper Pasta (Bucatini with Hot and Sweet and Pickled Peppers Sauce)
- Hose-Shaped Pasta with Guanciale: Bucatini all'Amatriciana
- Bucatini with Tomato Sauce and Fresh Basil
- Spaghetti with a Hole and Artichokes: Bucatini al Ragu con Carciofi
- Mama DePandi's Bucatini Pomodoro