A coating of bread, cracker or other crumbs that has been applied to food. See bread, verb tense.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Eggplant Parmigiana 2
- Better Breaded Bites (Deep Fried Appetizer Alternatives)
- Pecan Crusted Chicken Breast with Chili Cumin Butter
- Simple Roast Chicken with Chestnut Breading
- Fried and Stuffed Rice Balls (Arancini di Riso)
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Dinner Rush! Beet Salad with Crispy Goat Cheese
- Brickstore Pub Battered Ale Fish
- Puckett's Catfish Tacos
- Chicken Kiev
- Pecan Boniato Crusted Fish with Jalapeno Cream Sauce