A member of the sea bass family found around Italy and other parts of the Mediterranean. It's also known as spigola.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Branzino with Roasted Tomatoes, Olive Oil Poached Mushrooms
- Branzino with Brown Butter and Almonds on a Bed of Crispy Kale
- Whole Branzino Roasted in Sea Salt with Aromatic Herbs
- Grilled Branzino with Basil, Lime and Ginger
- Roasted Branzino with Green Olive Couscous