A member of the sea bass family found around Italy and other parts of the Mediterranean. It's also known as spigola.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Branzino with Brown Butter and Almonds on a Bed of Crispy Kale
- Branzino with Roasted Tomatoes, Olive Oil Poached Mushrooms
- Grilled Branzino with Basil, Lime and Ginger
- Whole Branzino Roasted in Sea Salt with Aromatic Herbs
- Roasted Branzino with Lemons