A compressed, flavor-concentrated cube of dehydrated beef, chicken or vegetable stock. Bouillon granules are the granular form of the dehydrated concentrate. Both the cubes and granules must be dissolved in a hot liquid before using.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- London Broil with Herb Butter
- Tri-Tip Steak With Mushrooms and Peppers
- Trip-Tip Steak With Mushrooms and Peppers
- Shrimp and Vegetable Tempura
- "Dee Dee's Home Run Chicken"- Pollo Guisado