A cocktail made with two parts vodka and one part coffee-flavored liqueur served over ice. A float of ½ ounce of cream makes it a white Russian.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Hoover Alexander's Black Eyed Pea Wrap
- Plantain and Black Bean Fritters
- Black-Eyed Pea Salad
- Black-Eyed Peas
- Black Bean, Corn and Tomato Salad
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Grilled Tuna with Black Bean Chili, Avocado Puree and Fried Tortillas
- Beef and Black Bean Chili with Toasted Cumin Crema and Avocado Relish
- Batini Black
- Black Macarons
- Black Sticky Rice with Coconut Lime Whipped Cream