A cocktail made with two parts vodka and one part coffee-flavored liqueur served over ice. A float of ½ ounce of cream makes it a white Russian.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Black Russian Munich Style
- Individual Reuben Sandwiches with Red Chile Russian Dressing
- Bowties with Pancetta, Grilled Salmon and Artichokes, and Mixed Greens with Russian-Peppercorn Dressing
- BBQ Brisket Reuben Sandwiches
- Lamb and Tapenade Sandwiches