A cocktail made with two parts vodka and one part coffee-flavored liqueur served over ice. A float of ½ ounce of cream makes it a white Russian.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Kahlua Black Russian
- KAHLÃAÂ® Black Russian
- Mini Chorizo Quiches
- Hoover Alexander's Black Eyed Pea Wrap
- Plantain and Black Bean Fritters
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Oven-Roasted Halibut with Black Olive Tapenade on Roasted Red Peppers (Rape Asado con Tapenada Negra Y Pimientos Morrones)
- Black Bean Salad with Mango, Cilantro and Lime
- Black and White Cream
- Black Pepper Pullman Loaf
- Pan Seared Scallops with Sweet Yellow Corn and Black Truffle Succotash with Red Pepper Nage