A cookie made by spooning a batter or soft dough into a baking pan. The mixture is baked, cooled in the pan and then cut into bars, squares or diamonds. cookie.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Holiday Cranberry-Orange Pistachio Bars
- Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- Hello Dollie Ice Cream Sandwich
- Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies with Milk Chocolate Frosting
- Pecan Praline Lace Cookies, Cups, and Coronets
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Snack Bar Madness Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Pizza
- Chocolate-Hazelnut Drop Cookies
- Bite-Size White Chocolate, Cranberry and Pumpkin Cookies
- Screaming Spice Cookies