A cookie made by spooning a batter or soft dough into a baking pan. The mixture is baked, cooled in the pan and then cut into bars, squares or diamonds. cookie.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Holiday Cranberry-Orange Pistachio Bars
- Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- Hello Dollie Ice Cream Sandwich
- Linzer Tart Squares
- Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies with Milk Chocolate Frosting
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Pizza
- Snack Bar Madness Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chunk-Peanut Butter Cookies
- Apple Crumble Bars
- Gelato Bar