Hailing from India's Assam district, this black tea produces a strong-flavored, full-bodied brew with a reddish tinge. See also tea.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Tea Bar
- Watermelon-Mint Iced Tea (Greek Inspired)
- Texas Tea
- Mint Iced Tea
- South-of-the-Border Watermelon Iced Green Tea
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Tarragon Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches
- Homemade Peach Iced Tea
- Almond, Elderflower and Lime Tea Cakes
- Peachy Green Tea Cooler
- Tea and Biscuit Ice Cream