Pronunciation: [AN-ih-seht; an-ih-SEHT]
A clear, very sweet liqueur made with anise seeds and tasting of licorice.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Anisette Glazed Bittersweet Chocolate Tart: Torta di Cioccolata Amara con Glasse di Anice
- Stuffed Neole: Neole Ripiene
- Anise Biscotti with Lemon Ice Cream
- Brustengolo (Corn Flour Cake)
- Chocolate "Triumph of Gluttony" Cake