This combination of pounded anchovies, vinegar, spices and water comes in tubes and is convenient for many cooking purposes. It can also be used for canapés.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Spicy Garlic and Anchovy Farfalle
- Roasted Mushrooms with Garlic-Anchovy Butter
- Chateaubriand Henri Iv
- Shrimp and Vegetable Saute, Chinese Style
- Grilled Swordfish "Nicoise" Salad
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Pasta with Anchovies: Pasta con le Alice
- Drunken Pasta (Ubriachi)
- Wheat Noodles with Anchovy Sauce: Bigoli en Salsa
- Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Radicchio Wedges with Garlic and Anchovies