A drink, such as lemonade or limeade, made by combining water, sugar and citrus juice.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Ajiaco: Cuban Soup Made with Beef, Pork, and Tropical Vegetables
- Flavored House Made Potato Chips
- Orecchiette Made with Semolina
- Cheddar Broccoli Soup with Bacon and Egg Croutons made with Bavarian Wheat Beer
- "I Can't Believe You Made That" Cake